So what is it exactly that I lug around with me everywhere…literally almost everywhere I go the gym bag comes with me!
I will start with the obvious for us females…
- Pony tail holder- can never have too many of these!
- Green body tape measure
- blue flip belt to hold my crap while I run or work out
- muscle pain relieving cream
- wireless head phones
- wired headphones for when my wireless ones decide to die
- jump rope
- locker lock
- mittens because my fingers freeze during outdoor runs
- ankle strap for cable machine
- baby wipes…because well sometimes i am gross and go straight out somewhere after a workout.
- compression sleeves
- 3 levels of resistance bands (leg day baby!)
- lifting gloves (because as much as i love calloused hands which show my hard work…some days i just wanna be baby butt smooth)
- stop watch… oh hello interval training
- Core flytes: My new toys which I have yet to try at the gym yet because I just got them today!
- ipod somewhere in this pile because sometimes I go old school and don’t use my phone
- first aid small kit which is currently empty. oops.
I basically lug around a bunch of random things that I do use! And some things get left in the bottom for a few weeks before I invite them out to play! 😛
What is in YOUR gym bag to help you succeed?